Welcome to the UGI Energy Services Web site. UGI Energy Services, LLC maintains
this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education and communication.
Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before
doing so. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound
or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please
do not use the Site.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions
(“Terms and Conditions”):
Terms and Conditions
- UGI Energy Services provides the materials on this Site solely for informational
purposes. None of the information here is intended as advice. UGI Energy Services
uses reasonable efforts to maintain current and accurate information. However, UGI
Energy Services disclaims any warranty that information found on the Site is current
or accurate and all Site information is provided on an “as-is” basis. Please consult
a UGI Energy Services representative to discuss specific solutions for your energy
- The Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images,
designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials registered and/or owned by UGI
Energy Services or its affiliates (collectively, the “Trademarks”). The Trademarks
displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of UGI Energy Services
and its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site should be considered as granting,
by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark
displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned
by any other third party. No trademark, service marking, logo, graphic, sound or
image may be retransmitted or used unless expressly permitted by UGI Energy Services
- You should assume that all Trademarks, as well as all text, images, video and audio
(collectively, the “Materials”) contained in the Site are the copyrighted property
of UGI Energy Services or its affiliates, unless otherwise noted. However, UGI Energy
Services neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on
the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with
UGI Energy Services.
- You may download or make hard copies of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial,
personal use only, provided, however, you do not delete or change the copyright,
trademark, and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not
modify, alter, or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse,
re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the
rights of UGI Energy Services and/or its affiliates, including, without limitation,
under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Some products and services
may not be available in certain areas. All content is for information purposes only.
You should contact a UGI Energy Services representative to discuss specific business
- Use of and browsing the Site is done at your sole risk. Neither UGI Energy Services
nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall
be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages
arising out of your access to, or use of or browsing the Site, or downloading of
any Materials from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses
that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof.
- From time to time, UGI Energy Services may ask that you transmit your feedback on
products and/or services, by electronic mail to the Site or otherwise. Any communication
or material you transmit or post will (a) be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary,
(b) become the property of UGI Energy Services, and (c) be used without restriction
by UGI Energy Services or its affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation,
compensation or other liability to you. UGI Energy Services shall be under no obligation
to respond to any such communication.
- This Site may link to other sites not maintained by, or related to, UGI Energy Services.
Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed
or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of UGI
Energy Services. UGI Energy Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to
the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to
any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- UGI Energy Services maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the Commonwealth
of Pennsylvania. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the
laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. If any portion of these terms and conditions
is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable then that part shall be deemed severable
and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between
you and UGI Energy Services with respect to the Site.
UGI Energy Services may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating
this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically
visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are
- This is the Web site of UGI Energy Services, LLC. Our postal address is One Meridian
Blvd., Suite 2C01, Wyomissing, PA 19610. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
Or you can reach us by telephone at 1-800-427-8545.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes and collects
the visitor’s domain name, but generally not the e-mail address.
- We collect the domain name, as well as the e-mail addresses, of those who communicate
with us via e-mail, user-specific information on what pages you access or visit,
and information volunteered by you, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to assess and track the viewing of the content
of our Web pages, and is not shared for other purposes.
- Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored in your computer’s
hard drive when you visit this or other Web sites. We store visitors’ user-specific
information on what pages users access or visit, record past activity at a site
in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by
sending us an e-mail to at the above address, calling us at the above telephone
number, or writing to us at the above address, and telling us that you do not want
to receive e-mail from our company.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings
from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you
do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an e-mail
at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us
at the above address.
- If you supply us with your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact
from us with information regarding requests for information or pricing that you
have placed online and new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not
wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an e-mail
at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or by writing to
us at the above address.
- We generally do not make e-mail or postal addresses, telephone numbers, or other
demographic information of those who access our site available to other organizations
except our affiliates.
- At this time, we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server
companies. If we do enter into such a relationship in the future, we currently do
not anticipate allowing them to use demographic information collected for purposes
other than serving ads for UGI Energy Services.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not
previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change
at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify
you of these changes and where possible provide you with the ability to opt out
not lend themselves to an opt-out process in which case your use of our site constitutes
your permission to supply our third-party providers with information such as your
IP address necessary to provide these applications. You can set up your Web browser
to inform you when cookies are set or to prevent cookies from being set. If you
are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web
- We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving
data exchanged from visitors to our Web site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may
contact us by sending us an e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above
telephone number, or by writing to us at the above address.